Zip Line Tours – Rugaru Adventures in Hochatown, OK.
Are you looking for an adrenaline rush during your time in Hochatown? Look no further then the Rugaru Adventures Zip Line! Bring your family + friends for an experience you won’t forget! You can easily book your zip line tour online – CLICK HERE! Below is some additional info you will want to know about the tour:
- The tour consists of 6 zip lines, ranging between 300 and 1100 feet.
- Prepare for 2 hours of fun!
- There is a weight requirement: 70lbs to 250lbs. The harness must fit correctly. Weight is verified in the office.
- All guests must sign a Liability & Release Waiver.
- All participants under the age of 18, must have a signed waiver by the parent or guardian.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothing & closed toed shoes. (you don’t want to lose a flip flop)
For a FULL list of the guidelines, please visit their website here. While we share general information about the tour, we highly recommend you visit their tour info page for more detail. If you have any questions about the guidelines, give them a call. Contact information is located at the bottom of this page.
Keep in mind that while reservations aren’t required, they are strongly encouraged! If you arrive without a reservation, Rugaru Adventures will do their best to try and accommodate you, but safety and best practice standards must be maintained.
If you’re interested in other outdoor activities in the Hochatown / Broken Bow area, check out our Attractions Page!